Witch City Wicks
House of Wax: Wax Melts
* Holy Ground: The scent of freshly dug, wet dirt mingles with antique sandalwood.
* Salem: Reminiscent of an Autumn walk around Salem, Ma. Brisk cool air, spice, crisp leaves under foot, fresh pine and berries falling off the trees.
* Nightfall: Rich blend of amber and vanilla with undertones of sandalwood and musk
* Séance: A spirit-friendly mix of frankincense and sandalwood.
* Witching Hour: Unique, soft and powdery with lotus blossoms, rose, and jasmine, and followed up with amber, musk, patchouli, and french vanilla bean
* Wolf Moon: Deeply musky with woody notes and hints of patchouli and geranium.
DETAILS AND USE:
Each package contains: six 1 inch cubes, weighing approx. 1/2 oz each. Soy wax melts are the fastest, easiest, and safest way to fill any room in your home with your favorite fragrances.
TO USE: Break off 1 or 2 cubes and add to the top of an electric or tealight tart burner to melt. Wax can be remelted until it is no longer fragrant. Scent lasts approx. 10-12 hours per cube.