Witch City Wicks is extremely excited to make our Halloween collection available for the 2020 season! We are a small candle company based out of Salem, MA and Halloween is kinda our thing. This collection is our favorite to produce and we spend many months planning and creating to make it special for all Halloween lovers out there!
Here's a little info that we hope will help answer any questions for new and returning customers.
- We will be launching the collection on Friday, September 18 at 8pm.
- Why so late? Honestly, we're having trouble securing supplies that we'd normally be able to access easily. Plus deliveries are taking longer than usual. We want to make sure we have everything we need before we make anything available to customers.
- Restocks will happen every few weeks until Halloween, so if an item you're looking for is sold out chances are good we will restock it.
- Our candles are made with 100% natural soy wax, all-cotton wicks and phthalate-free fragrance oils. Every candle is poured, labeled and packaged by hand- nothing we do is automated.
( A quick FYI about soy wax candles: soy wax is a natural product, made of 100% soy beans. It is non-toxic, a clean-burning fuel source and has a long burn-time. Soy wax is more dense than paraffin wax and it can take longer for soy to release fragrance -which can result in a lighter scent throw compared to paraffin wax candles.)
- We are a VERY small team packing up your orders. It takes a great amount of care and effort to pack each box carefully to minimize breakage. The higher amount of orders means it takes that much more time for us to pack everything carefully.
- Our brick and mortar shop is *separate* from our studio and will NOT have any information about online orders. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you place multiple orders, we CANNOT combine them into one shipment, so please make sure your order is complete before you submit. If you place additional orders, we have to treat them as separate.
Many thanks in advance for your excitement! As a small business, we truly appreciate your support.
Liz and the Witch City Wicks crew