Want to work for Witch City Wicks? Check out our open positions!
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDIO PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Studio hours are M-F 10-5pm
Witch City Wicks is a Salem based candle company searching for a strong, energetic, and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Production Assistant. This is a multi-task position that helps with prep, pouring and post-production of candles, assisting with inventory and online shipping fulfillment. Being from Salem, we skew toward a darker aesthetic, love Halloween and horror movies and we're looking for a candidate who enjoys those things as well.
This is a fragrance based business, if you have scent sensitivities, this position might not be a good fit for you. Candidate must be physically capable to lift up to 50 lbs. and be on their feet for a few hours at a time.
Experience with online sales or working in warehouse a plus!
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: $15.00 - $18.00/hr, up to 35 hours/wk
- Post-production products including labeling and packaging
- Loading wax melters with up to 300 lbs of wax daily
- Hand pouring candles
- Wicking jars in preparation for pouring process
- Labeling and cleaning of candles with aesthetic care
- Keeping stock organized and easily accessible
- Assist Shipping Coordinator with pulling and packing items for online fulfillment
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication
- Physical strength
- Positive energy
- Self-motivated to perform well
- Ability to take direction
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Quick learner
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain focus while performing repetitive tasks for long periods of time
SALEM SHOP: PART TIME RETAIL KEY HOLDER
Witch City Wicks is seeking a part-time key holder for our Salem retail shop location. This role is ideal for someone with prior retail experience, who has a strong work ethic, excellent customer service skills and the ability to engage with the public. We are looking for someone who is available 16-20+ hours per week, weekend availability a must.
Candidate will greet customers, assist customers with store inquiries, using the register for purchase transactions, stocking shelves and all accompanying services attributed to retail customer service. This will be a fast-paced time of year and we're looking for someone with a positive mental attitude who can have some fun with the whirlwind pace.
POSITION: PART-TIME 16- 20 hours/wk
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: negotiable based on experience
- Open and closing procedures
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Respond to and serve customers by answering questions & helping them select products
- Operate POS and process payments by cash, credit and debit cards or gift cards
- Be aware of customer needs and loss prevention
- Cleaning, maintaining shop displays and keeping the shop up to high standards
- Knowledge of Salem area restaurants, shopping, experiences a plus
If you’re interested in applying for this position, fill out our online form.