Part-time Retail Sales Associate APPLY NOW
**We will not consider applications with no resume included.**
Witch City Wicks is seeking a part-time Sales Associate for our Salem shop location. This role is ideal for independent and motivated individuals with strong work ethic, customer service skills and the ability to engage with the public. Our shop associates play a meaningful role in guiding a superior and pleasant shopping experience for our customers. The shop is often the first stop for visitors coming to Salem, so we are seeking confident individuals who can interact with our customers in a positive way, have strong interpersonal skills and basic knowledge of Salem and the surrounding areas.
Experience in the retail or service industry is required. Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work weekend shifts. Position is part-time, approximately 12 to 18 hours per week (extended hours in October). Must be able to tolerate a highly-scented work environment. A strong sense of fashion, trends and personal style is a plus. Standing for extended periods and the ability to lift up to 30 lbs is also required.
POSITION: PART-TIME 12-18 hours/wk
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: $14.00 per hour
- Opening and closing procedures
- Must be able to work alone and move throughout the store unassisted for complete work day
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Respond to and serve customers by answering questions & helping them select products
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Manage sales transactions.
- Operate POS and process payments by cash, credit and debit cards or gift cards
- Be aware of customer needs and loss prevention
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise
- Attention to detail
- Cleaning, maintaining shop displays and keeping the shop up to high standards
- Maintain and encourage Covid-19 mandates as dictated by Salem Board of Health
Job perks: flexible hours, shop discount, fun work environment
Witch City Wicks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.